What Is Ancient Health Care
Ancient Health Care believes the science of Ayurveda is a strong complement or alternative to modern medical treatment. We trust there are powerful natural phenomena all around us—from nature to planetary movements to energetic frequencies—that we can harness to gain a deeper connection to ourselves, others, and our environment. We understand symptoms and ailments are not enemies to be destroyed; they are messengers encouraging us to pay attention to our basic needs.
AHC considers Ayurveda to be the point of departure for optimal health and happiness. We are all about encouraging the transformation that can take place when this ancient system of health becomes part of a person’s daily practice.
We are a small team of passionate medical professionals, integrative medicine practitioners, and entrepreneurs on a mission to spread the gift of holistic well-being. Our goal is to liberate society from the illness, stress, and toxicity of modern living.
We are working on a program, the AHC Healing Ecosystem, that aims to help millions of people adopt a holistic, Ayurvedic lifestyle.
It is a work in progress and there are several components to the project:
1. A documentary film to raise interest and awareness for Ayurveda.
2. Ayurveda application into a daily lifestyle through training programs and retreats focusing on food as medicine, supplements, and self-care.
3. Ayurvedic consultations through our HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform that allows people access to world-class Ayurvedic physicians from the comfort of home.
4. Seed-To-Table supplements, spices, and other Ayurvedic supplies.
5. A certification program where people can build a lucrative and rewarding hobby or business as an Ayurvedic practitioner. The ecosystem comes full circle here–as you deliver the benefits of Ayurveda to others in an exponentially growing network.
Our Mission Ancient Health Care
Ancient Health Care was brought to be after the founder, Amish Shah, took the reins on personal health issues and transformed his body, mind, and soul through Ayurvedic medicine.
He is now fully happy, healthy, and energized to bring the ancient science of Ayurveda to 20 million people by 2030. Amish is here to serve and help people grow into their infinite potential.