The Ashwagandha herb, also known as Withania Somnifera or “Indian Ginseng,” is revered in Ayurvedic medicine for its restorative, energizing and strengthening properties. For over 6,000 years, practitioners of Ayurveda have used Ashwagandha to rejuvenate and heal the body. As an Adaptogen, Ashwagandha helps the body maintain homeostasis, making it easier to respond to stresses we experience every day. Studies suggest that Ashwagandha helps maintain a healthy immune system, that it assists with stress relief, and that it helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels as part of a healthy diet.22*
- Ashwagandha is credited with numerous proven therapeutic benefits:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Reduce brain cell degeneration
- Alleviate mood swings and occasional feelings of sadness
- Improve learning, memory and reaction time.
- Increase endurance and stamina
- Support healthy thyroid and adrenal function
- Help prevent cancer
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar and cholestrol
- Positively impact the immune system
- Bonus: enhance sexual potency for both women and men
See supplement label for dosage.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Here are some of the game changing resources we find most interesting.
An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda:
Withanamides in Withania somnifera fruit protect PC-12 cells from beta-amyloid responsible for Alzheimer's disease.
Anxiolytic-antidepressant activity of Withania somnifera withanolides: an experimental study.
Stamina and endurance: An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda
Scientific Basis for the Therapeutic Use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): A Review Lakshmi-Chandra Mishra, MD (Ayur), PhD, Betsy B. Singh, PhD, Simon Dagenais, BA