Lily Of The Desert

Lily Of The Desert Organic Aloe Vera Juice - Inner Fillet - 16 Oz


A Dietary Supplement. Enhanced with polysaccharide-rich AloeSorb. International Aloe Service Council; Aloe Content and Purity of This Product: Certified. Retaining the Quality that Nature Created: The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function. AloeSorb: Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance I the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process. Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with AloeSorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as: Improved absorption of nutrients. Supported health immune system. Enhanced antioxidant support. Reduced toxic nitrate levels. For more information, please visit us at www.lilyofthedesert.com. Contains over 99% organic aloe vera juice. www.lilyofthedesert.com. Contains 99% organic ingredients. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease). Made in The USA.
Ingredients :Serving size: 2 fl oz Servings per container: 8 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 4 Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 1 g -1% Calcium 25 mg 2% Magnesium 4 mg 1% Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58 ml Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb 60 mg Ingredients Other Ingredients: Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate (Mold Inhibitor). Warnings For consumer safety, Aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm. Important Consumer Notice: This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variation without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
Size :16 FZ
Pack of :1

Product Selling Unit :each