Probar Bite Organic Snack Bar - Peanut Butter Crunch - 1.62 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

This PROBAR puts on-the-go and nutrition in the same bite. Quick, easy, scrumptious and packed with great tasting ingredients, this satisfying bite will energize your day.
Ingredients :Serving Size: 1 Bar (46 g) Servings per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 8 g 12% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 70 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 10 g Protein 6 g 8% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 15% Other Ingredients: Tapioca syrup*, rolled oats*, peanut butter* (peanut*), crisp brown rice*, roasted peanut pieces*, sunflower seeds*, brown rice protein*, whole grain brown rice flour*, agave fiber (inulin)*, dried cane syrup*, expeller pressed canola oil*, flax seeds*, chia seeds*, glycerine, natural peanut butter flavor, peanut extract, rice syrup*, oat flour*, salt, molasses*, natural caramel flavor, rosemary extract. Contains: Peanuts. *Organic
Country of origin :USA
Organic :Yes
Dairy Free :Yes
Kosher :Yes
GMO Free :Yes
Size :1.62 OZ
Pack of :12

Product Selling Unit :case